Is Your Power Out?
- First, check your fuses or circuit breakers, making sure that they have not blown or tripped. Also, be sure to check the fuses or breakers below the meter.
- If you’re still without power, check with your neighbors to see if they have power.
- To report the outage, call our Customer Services Department at 704-484-6866.
- When calling, provide the Customer Service Representative with an address.
- If you have seen or heard anything which may have caused the outage; such as sparks, loud noises or trees and limbs on the power lines.
- Lastly, don't touch or attempt to move any electric lines or trees or any other obstacles in contact with electric lines.
Restoration of Power
How is your power restored? Watch this informative video on how power is restored safely to homes and business:
Visit our FAQS for questions and answers about power restoration.
We are Public Power Ready!
Click the image below to learn more about what your public power utility is doing to prepare for a storm and how you, too, can be ready.