Would you like to conserve and save on your utility bill? Below are some helpful videos and tips to get you started:
- NC Public Power offers energy efficiency video tips via Temp365. To watch the videos, click here.
- HomeEnergyNC also offers tips to save on your utility bill. For more information, click here.
- Visit our Weather Insights page to learn how weather can impact your utility bill.
- Visit our Customer Services page for additional ideas to help you lower your utility bill.
- Brochures with Additional Tips:
- Follow the City of Shelby's Facebook page for energy conservation tips and upcoming energy conservation events.
- Department of Energy offers additional tips and a blog. To learn more, click here.
Do you have a group that would like to learn more about ways to save on their utility bills? Would you like to have an energy audit done at your home or business to help you find ways to save on your utility bill? We offer both programs at no charge. To schedule a conservation program or energy audit, contact Cale Wright at (704) 669-2520.
For more information, contact:
Cale Wright, Utilities Services Specialist
George W. Clay, Jr. Utility Operations Center
824 W Grover Street, Shelby, NC 28150
(PO Box 207, Shelby, NC 28151-0207)
Phone: 704-484-6840 * Fax: 704-484-6808
Office Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday - Friday