Planning & DEVELOPMENT Services : fees & forms



City_of_Shelby_2014_Planning_Fees provides you with the current fee schedule information approved by the City Council for the City of Shelby.


Below are links for various planning and zoning related applications. Please download and fill out the form you need. Return aplication and all information required to the Planning Services Department.

All forms on this website require Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free web browser plug-in is available to download from Adobe System's website.

Annexation Forms

Appointment of Agent Form

General Planning Application (This application goes with the following checklists)

Change of Tenant Application

Grading Permit Application


Home Occupation Guidelines

Preapproval for Zoning Form (Cleveland County Environmental Health Dept.)

Sidewalk Vendor/Temporary Food Establishment Application

Sign Permits (Temporary, Permanent, or Sidewalk Sign)

Stormwater Permit Application (Coming soon.)

Watershed 10/70 Allocation Form

Zoning Board of Adjustment Forms

Zoning Text Amendment Form


For more information, contact:

Planning & Development Services

Phone: 704-484-6829

Post Office Box 207  (28151)

315 South Lafayette Street;  Shelby, NC 28150

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One