Parks and Recreation : faqs

Can I register for programs without coming to the Park? Yes, there are several individual and team programs that you can register for online. Just go to the Parks' home webpage and select Online Registration to view the programs.

What are the administrative office hours? The offices at the City Park Community Center are 8:30 Am until 5:30 PM Monday through Friday except for holidays.

Who should I contact with a suggestion or concern? Please contact Charlie Holtzclaw, Director Parks and Recreation at 704-484-6811 or click here to email.

Can I rent facilities at City Park and Holly Oak Park for private functions? Yes, all of our facilites can be rented. Please call 704-484-6811 for more information.


copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One