faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: Parks & Rec

When are the gyms open for free play?

These hour vary during the year. For City Park call 704-484-6811 and for Holly Oak Park call 704-484-6824.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One