faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: General

I would like to hold an event (parade, fundraiser, festival, etc.). What should I do?

The event planner, sponsor, or responsible party should obtain and complete the City of Shelby's Special Event Permit Application and return it, along with the $20 processing fee, to the City Clerk's office at least (30) days prior to the scheduled event. Your application will be reviewed by the appropriate City departments and ultimately approved by the City Council at a regurlarly scheduled meeting. The City Clerk will forward a confirming letter to you prior to the event date.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One