faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: Utilities

How can I learn if water, sewer, electric and gas service is available for my new construction site?

Contact Customer Service at 704-484-6866 for information regarding location of water, sewer and electric service. Contact our Utilities Marketing Specialist at 704-669-2520 regarding natural gas service.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One