faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: Utilities

How do I apply for a payment extension on my utility bill?

Please visit our Customer Services Payment Department on the first floor of the City Hall. The City allows one payment extension per customer in a 12 month period.  You will need to bring your picture ID to apply for the extension.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One