faq detailed response

<< return to previous page

Category: Utilities

How do I get a utility service account in my name?

Please come to the our Customer Services Department located on the second floor of City Hall at 300 South Washington Street. You will need a rent receipt or lease agreement, a picture ID, and your social security number. You may also need to satisfy a utility security deposit.

copyright 2006-2007 City of Shelby, NC - All Rights Reserved
website design by Biz Tools One