The Parks & Recreation Department of Shelby, N.C. has a number of reservable facilities, ranging from picnic shelters to gymnasiums. We host events such as birthday parties, baby and wedding showers, wedding ceremonies and receptions, family reunions, company picnics, awards banquets & interest meetings. Each facility is rented through the City Park main office located at 850 W Sumter Street Shelby, N.C. & an application, valid driver's license copy and associated fees are due prior to the scheduled event.
If you are a non-profit, for profit or planning an event you must contact the City Park main office 704-484-6811 or stop by the office located at 850 W Sumter Street Shelby, N.C. to make a reservation. On-line reservations are not available.
Before beginning the reservation process, please read the following:
1. All reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis.
2. Deadlines for payment of associated rental fees vary. Please ask a Park administrator.
3. Our office accepts cash, check & credit/debit payments.
4. The use of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited at all Shelby City facilities, with the exception of the City Pavilion.
5. A refundable key deposit is required at the Girl Scout Hut and Holly Oak Old Center facilities.
6. Set-up, cooking and clean-up activities are considered to be included in the total rental time requested for facilities such as the City Park gymnasium, Holly Oak gymnasium, Aquatics Center, Aquatics Conference Room & City Pavilion.
7. The Girl Scout Hut building is winterized beginning in November and re-opens in April.
|City Park Gymnasium||Holly Oak Gymnasium||Aquatics Center|
|Jaycee Picnic Shelter||Civitan Picnic Shelter||Girl Scout Hut|
|Aquatics Conference Room||Carrousel||Rotary Train|
More rental facility photos coming soon...