Looking for the perfect place to hold your family or business event?
We have the perfect place for small to very large events at very affordable prices.
Click here for more information
- Valentines Lunch at the Carrousel, Friday, February 12th - Reserve your spot today!
- Girls and Women in Sports Day, Shelby City Park Gym, February 9th-10th
- Lifeguard Training Course, Shelby High Pool, Instructor: Dee Greene - Must reserve spot!
Check out the exciting events coming to Shelby Parks & Recreation
Printable Coming Events Newsletter
Parks and Recreation News
Keep up to date with the latest news and announcements
- Team SHIFT "Shelby Intense Fitness Team" - preview all classes here!
- NEW Dance Fitness Class now offered 11-11:45am & 4:30-5:15pm!
- Pickleball Players Invited to Play At Shelby City Park, Mon-Fri 8:30-11:30am
- Senior Games Basketball Practice Shelby City Park, Mon-Fri 11:30-2:30pm
- Water Aerobics now inside at Shelby High School pool Mon-Wed-Fri 10AM-1PM
- Carrousel & Train now operating Friday-Sunday 1-5 pm on Winter Schedule
- 2016 Shelby Gymnastics - WINTER 2016 Schedule Released!
- Shag Lessons begin Tuesday, February 2nd at 6pm
- Royster Memorial Golf Course Now Offering Most Affordable Rates In The Area
- Winter 2016 Exercise Schedule - Get Into Shape This New Year!
- Park Testimonials
- Certain areas of Shelby City Parks Now Tobacco Free
- Comprehensive Parks and Recreation Master Plan
Your place to get all of the Park's sports news
- NEWS RELEASE - Shelby City Park Changing Youth Baseball Structure
- 2016 Baseball Registration begins on Monday, February 1st
- 2016 Girls Fast Pitch Softball Registration begins Monday, February 1st
- Midget Basketball Schedules
- Junior Basketball Schedules
- Instructional Basketball Schedules
- Volunteer Background Screening Policy
2016 Online Registration
Sign Up Now to get emails or text messages about sports and activity cancellations at Shelby City Parks
(It is free to sign up and normal text charges apply based on your phone plan)
To provide a variety of quality leisure services in a clean, safe environment for citizens of all ages.