Rent the Pavilion now!
Please Call 704-484-6811 for pricing and availability.
- February 23 - Donald McCluney’s 39th Annual Mid-Cleveland Karate Championships.
- March 6 - Lifeguard training course.
- March 22 & 23 - Pickleball Tournament
- April 13 - Easter at the park, information coming soon.
- April 27 & 28 - Foothills Merry Go Round Festival.
Keep up to date with the latest news and announcements
- Shelby City Park Water Aerobics Schedule
- Carrousel and Rotary Train now on Winter Schedule
- Royster Memorial Golf Course Now Offering Most Affordable Rates In The Area
- Certain areas of Shelby City Parks Now Tobacco Free
- Comprehensive Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- "All” Aboard Park is now Open
Your place to get all of the Park's sports news
Office Hours for all Registration is Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Click Here for Online Registration
- Baseball Registration Information
- Softball Registration Information
- Spring Flag Football Registration
- 2018-2019 Pee Wee Basketball Schedule
- Pee Wee Results
- 2018-2019 Midget League Basketball Schedule
- Midget Results
- 2018-2019 Junior League Schedule
- Weather related schedule changes/cancellations
- 2018 Shelby Lions Football Parent Survey
- Volunteer Background Screening Policy
- Brochure and Information
- Information and Membership Options
- Donate "gently used sports equipment" for others to use
Sign Up Now to get emails or text messages about sports and activity cancellations at Shelby City Parks
(It is free to sign up and normal text charges apply based on your phone plan)
To provide a variety of quality leisure services in a clean, safe environment for citizens of all ages.