Looking for the perfect place to hold your family or business event?
We have the perfect place for small to very large events at very affordable prices.
Click here for more information
Check out the exciting events coming to Shelby Parks & Recreation
Printable Coming Events Newsletter
Parks and Recreation News
Keep up to date with the latest news and announcements
- Shelby Aquatics Center Opening Weekend May 28th-29th-30th
- Summer Day Camp Registration Now Open!
- Jr. Golf Lessons, ages 6-16 Register Today!
- One-On-One Swim Lessons/Group Swim Lessons /Mom & Tot/Swim Buddies
- Tennis Lessons, ages 5-14 Register Today!
- Carrousel & Train now operating on Spring Schedule
- Pickleball Players Invited to Play At Shelby City Park, Mon-Fri 8:30-11:30am
- Water Aerobics now inside at Shelby High School pool Mon-Wed-Fri 10AM-1PM
- Shelby Gymnastics - SUMMER SCHEDULE RELEASED Instructor: Lauren Surretsky
- Shag Lessons at the Shelby City Park
- Royster Memorial Golf Course Now Offering Most Affordable Rates In The Area
- 2016 Exercise Schedule - Get Into Shape For Summer
- Park Testimonials
- Certain areas of Shelby City Parks Now Tobacco Free
- Comprehensive Parks and Recreation Master Plan
Your place to get all of the Park's sports news
T-BALL & GIRLS SOFTBALL GAMES SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, MAY 20TH HAVE BEEN CANCELLED!
- 2016 Machine Pitch Baseball Schedule
- 2016 Midget League Baseball Schedule
- 2016 Little Tar Heel League Baseball Schedule
- 2016 Junior Tar Heel League Baseball Schedule
- 2016 Senior Tar Heel League Baseball Schedule
- 2016 8U Softball Schedule
- 2016 10U Softball Schedule
- 2016 12U Softball Schedule
- 2016 14U Softball Schedule
- Volunteer Background Screening Policy
2016 Online Registration - closed
Sign Up Now to get emails or text messages about sports and activity cancellations at Shelby City Parks
(It is free to sign up and normal text charges apply based on your phone plan)
To provide a variety of quality leisure services in a clean, safe environment for citizens of all ages.