- Brochure and Information
- Information and Membership Options
- Donate "gently used sports equipment" for others to use
Now renting the beautiful Rotary Train
Check out the exciting events coming to
Shelby Parks & Recreation
February 24th, 2018 - Donald McCluney's 37th Annual Mid-Cleveland Karate Championships.
Registration begins at 8:00AM with competitions beginning at 9:00AM in the Shelby City Park Gymnasium. To pre-register contact Donald McCluney at 704-487-1377 or 704-435-1050.
March 24th, 2018 - Shelby City Park Easter Egg Hunt!
Kids ages 2 thru 12 gather to hunt over 6,000 eggs. The Easter Bunny will be here with lots of fun and Carrousel & Rotary Train rides. Pictures with the Easter Bunny also available. *Time to be announced!
April 28th & 29th - Foothills Merry Go Round Festival
Two big days of family, fun and food! More information to coming soon.
December 29, 2018 - 2nd Annual Holiday Tournament at Holly Oak Park Call Jimmy Poole at (704) 484-6824 for more information.
Parks and Recreation News
Keep up to date with the latest news and announcements:
- Aquatic Center Summer Schedule
- Shelby City Park Water Aerobics Schedule
- Carrousel And Rotary Train Now Operating On Winter Schedule
- Royster Memorial Golf Course Now Offering Most Affordable Rates In The Area
- Park Testimonials
- Certain areas of Shelby City Parks Now Tobacco Free
- Comprehensive Parks and Recreation Master Plan
Your place to get all of the Park's sports news
- 2018 Pee Wee Basketball Schedule
- 2018 Midget Basketball Schedule
- 2018 Junior Basketball Schedule
- 2018 Spring Youth Flag Football
- 2018 Girls Softball Information
- 2018 Baseball Information
- Pee Wee Basketball Results
- Midget Basketball Results
- Junior Basketball Results
- 2018 Adult League Dodgeball
Volunteer Background Screening Policy
Sign Up Now to get emails or text messages about sports and activity cancellations at Shelby City Parks
(It is free to sign up and normal text charges apply based on your phone plan)
To provide a variety of quality leisure services in a clean, safe environment for citizens of all ages.