Please click on the icon for how you want to pay your bill.
Ways to Pay:
- Bank Draft - payment automatically deducted from checking account
- AutoPay - registered eCare users can automatically make payment on credit/debit cards. (Convenience Fee Applies)
- Pay over the phone using our automated system - dial 704-484-6866 option 1.
- By mail –with your send and return envelope.
- Pay in person by check, cash or money order - at City Hall, 300 S Washington St.
- Night depository- located at the back entrance of City Hall.
Contact your Customer Services Department at 704-484-6866 for more information about ways to pay.
Important: In order to uphold the best security practices, Invoice Cloud (City of Shelby's payment processing vendor) will disable access for Internet browsers which do not support Transport Layer Security (TLS) versions 1.1 and 1.2 beginning May 8, 2016. Windows XP, Server 2003, and Vista systems using the Internet Explorer browser will not support TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2. Microsoft has ended all support for Windows XP and this operating system will no longer be supported for use with Invoice Cloud. Windows Vista users must install another Internet browser such as Chrome or FireFox to continue using Invoice Cloud, effective May 8, 2016.